Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Off to USCIS....finally

Finally got a copy of our homestudy and mailed it along with our I-800A to USCIS today. That's adoption talk for....we mailed in our application to Immigration/Homeland Security to be approved to adopt from China. It sure has taken quite a bit longer than expected....amazingly, I've had the patience to go with it. Got to be a God thing! Just trying to trust God's timing in all of this. He's been so gracious to show us His hand at work along the way, and I know He has a plan. Now, we wait for appointments for fingerprinting.

Along this journey, we've learned of so many families adopting. I want to share two of them with you. They've touched my heart so deeply. I hope you will pray for them. I'm not very good at writing and telling stories, so hopefully I can figure out how to post a link to each. God bless!





"With man this is impossible,
but not with God;
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!"
Mark 10:27
 

No comments:

Post a Comment