Monday, December 13, 2010

Home Visit

This past Friday we had the home visit with our social worker, and from all indications it went great! As we go through this process I am learning that there is so much involved with adoption.  It is going to be totally worth it! We have been in fundraising mode and have had some incredible support from our friends and family. I am overwhelmed by the amount of support that we have experienced. There is a whole new list of children that need homes. I am amazed at the amount of children that are out there that need homes, a better quality of life, fresh water, access to food, the basics of life that we completely take for granted.  I am not ashamed of all the blessings that we have, in fact, I am most excited about sharing them with the kids that are going to join the clan.  But I am amazed by the insurmountable need that is out there and motivated to try and help in other ways. It should be interesting what doors open through this and what opportunities are presented to our family.  I know that God has an awesome plan for us, and I can't wait to be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment