Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last of the papers!!!

Dropped off the last few papers to our Home Study case worker, Janet, on Monday!!!

Along with those papers were some very special items....
Janet asked Alexandra and Hunter to write a letter or draw a picture about the adoption. Here is what they did....

Hunter, of course, drew pictures.
This is Hunter with his new brother next Christmas. Don't you love the Lego people!!

And now with his new sister...who is apparently going to receive Polly Pockets.

Ali isn't really into drawing, but she does like to write...well, sometimes. :)
This was her letter:

Dear Ms. Jenkins,

     The main reason I'm excited to adopt is because I'll get to tell my little brother and sister about Jesus. I know that sounds like an answer you would hear in Sunday School, but it's the truth. I feel a need to lead little kids to Christ. I also look forward to dressing up and playing with dolls with my little sister and building with wooden blocks with my little brother. Tucking them in at night is one of the biggest things I look forward to. Thanks for helping us during this process.                                                                                               

Can't wait,
Ali Knox

How blessed Chris and I are to have such awesome kids!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this with me! I am so excited to hear about the process and your new children! As you can tell, you sent this to me around Christmas and I am just now getting to it...been a little busy=)

    This is my last semester in school. I start student teaching next Tuesday. Aaron and I are doing great! It's good to "hear" from you.
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete