Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Goodbye 3, Hello 4!

I can't believe the little Peanut is Four years old!

She's such a spunky little thing. Only knows one speed.....that'd be HIGH! Full throttle all the time! Little Miss Chatterbox....even beats out her big sis on that one.
 What a JOY!
What a privilege God has given us to be her (and her siblings') parents.


I often think of Timothy's and Annabelle's birth mothers and fathers -but more so on their birthdays. I'm thankful they chose life for them. Because their birth parents did choose to give them life, I know they must wonder about them...especially on their birthdays. I'm convinced AB's mother (and probably father, too) felt the only way she would survive would be to give her up. Most likely she was born into a poor family with no way to care for her special need. Annabelle would have been very hard to feed without proper feeding bottles for a cleft lip and palate. I also believe she was premature because of her incredibly low weight listed in her file. I'm certain they cared for her because they took the risk of being caught leaving her at the police station where they knew she most certainly would be found quickly.
I pray somehow The Lord would give them a peace about her, and hopefully one day they will know Him.

We've enjoyed celebrating her today! She enjoyed it, too!





Children are a gift from the Lord;
they are a reward from him.
Psalm 127:3

No comments:

Post a Comment