Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 4 --- Better

Today was a much better day. Lots more smiles and kisses and hugs.



Saw some real personality coming out too. Strong! Still have much bonding to do. We will travel to the orphanage where Timothy has been for the last three years on Friday. This will be a very long (4 to 5 hours) drive and emotionally difficult on us all, especially Timothy. One day next week we will travel to Dongguan (about 1 hour) to meet Annabelle's foster parents. She will not see them though,-just Chris and I will get to meet them.

Today we had to go back to the civil affairs office to take our oath. I was a little nervous to take Timothy back into that building but he did great. Chris carried him most of the day today to give me a chance to carry Annabelle. Now I think they both prefer him. 

We also went to the police station to apply for Annabelle and Timothy's Chinese passports. We have to have those to leave China next week.

Everyone is very tired, but again Alexandra and Hunter did great and have been a big help.
Sorry not many pics today. Takes awhile to load. I keep falling asleep as I am wrtitng this.

Tomorrow is an easier day. Meeting in the park if not raining. Maybe I can get some good pics.

Thank you for your prayers,
Bethany

2 comments:

  1. Continuing to pray for you guys!
    Love,
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth and Chris, I have been praying for you and your family on this adventure, and I am loving your updates! God bless all of you, and I am praying for strength, sleep, smiles and that your origianl family will have a love and united spirits, and that the little ones will love you to pieces! Take care, Sally McNabb

    ReplyDelete