Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 5 Botanical Gardens

Got to sleep in late today and have a good breakfast. Met the group around 10:30 and went to the botanical gardens. Very pretty even though it was rainy. Taking it easy this afternoon and evening. Littles are napping now and all the rest of us are just resting. All of us are still pretty tired.

Loving our littles. Still so amazed that we are here. This time for all 6 of us to be together is such a blessing. Thank you to everyone to has helped us get here through your financial resources and prayers. Truly a miracle.

Everyone seems to be sleeping well at night except for me.... guess it's the "new mom sleeping pattern." You know... jump out of bed for every little sound no matter who it is from. Yes... that's me... all night long. I know I will eventually get used to it again but it's wiping me out for the late afternoon and evenings. I guess this time around I'm a bit older as well. HA! :) Love it though.They are so precious.

Hope you enjoy our pics from today.

Annabelle sees something

Bigs

Dancing water

Dragon Boat

Take a good look at that bow.... by the time we got back to the hotel it was MIA. Bummer!







sisters

LA is only 7,452 miles away.


KnoxFam6

Working clock. Struck 12.

Chinese New Year Boat
Year of the Dragon


Hi

Little Man






2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! I am overwhelmed with emotion for you guys! I see God's love in each if you! Missing you more and more each day. Can't wait to meet the littles!!!

    -S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! I am overwhelmed with emotion for you guys! I see God's love in each if you! Missing you more and more each day. Can't wait to meet the littles!!!

    -S

    ReplyDelete