Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 6: The Chen Clan Academy

Only have a quick minute to post. We went to the Chen Family's House. It is an academy for all who are in the Chen Family to  receive an education for free. A and H took tons of pics but can't download them now... will try later. The building (really groups of buildings) has been turned into a museum. Lots of intricate artwork and architecture.

A little good news... both littles reached for me at some point today and I'm getting some eye contact. I think they still prefer Chris right now ( he's kind of easy to like :) ). I know that they will attach with me in time, but I am mostly concerned for Timothy as we will go to his orphanage tomorrow. Please pray for him. He was very close to a nanny there and Monday was so hard for him. I do not want his heart to be so broken again. I pray that God is holding his heart and he will want to stay with Chris and me. It's important for us to go to the orphanage so we will have a connection and pics for him when he is older and asks questions. We will also go to his finding spot for the same reason. It will be a hard day.

Sorry no pics right now. Will try later. Must go.

Thank you for your prayers.
Blessings,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment